Ticket in Ticket Out (TITO)
TITO is a solution for inserting, printing and redeeming tickets from machine to machine.
How does TITO Work?
- Players insert cash into the gaming machine and begin to play
- When the player is ready for a break or want to finish, they press COLLECT and a ticket is printed with the collected credit amount.
- This ticket is then either:
a) Inserted into another TITO machine via the bill acceptor for continued play OR
b) Redeemed for cash at a cash redemption machine or cashier station.
What can TITO do for your venue?
- Increased game floor performance - decreases number of hand pays resulting in longer periods of gaming machine operation
- Increased customer service levels - reduced time at cashier stations and easy transition from one gaming machine to another or to break-out areas.
- Increased security - cash clearances from gaming machine are no longer required or minimal
- Reduction in cash handling errors
- Increased efficiency - manual processes such as hand pays are automated freeing up floor staff
- Useful information reports.
Download TITO brochure